Customers With Disabilities
Copper Contributor
KJH278
0 Kudos

VOICE MAIL PASSWORD

When  I signed for Verizon,  the guy never gave me a password so I can set up my voice mail, when I try to e-mail verizon and use the drop down questions, when i get to the last box, i get sent to the home page, how can I send and e-mail if I keep on getting sent back to the home page, I ned a pw for can set up my voice mail,is there and e-mail, adress that I send from my personal e-mail,

Employee Emeritus
VZ_Brett
0 Kudos

Re: VOICE MAIL PASSWORD

Hi KJH278 , depending on what state your in usually the default vmail password is the last 4 digits or last 7 digits of your telephone # try both let me know. Thanks Brett 

Brett
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Copper Contributor
KJH278
0 Kudos

Hi Brett

last 4 digts= nothing

7 digits= recording thats says your box is full

I Live in n,y

Employee Emeritus
VZ_Brett
0 Kudos

Hi KJH278, I sent you a private message. Could you please check your inbox & get back to me. Thanks Brett

Brett
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Copper Contributor
KJH278
0 Kudos

brett

Check ur pm box and pm me back

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services