Verizon Engineering
bitterfly

Hello.

We've started major construction at our house in Brooklyn, NY in August 2013 . Since there was a Verizon box (looked circa 1940) installed on the wall of the house in the backyard and neighors lines were connected to it, I called Customer Service in July to ask them to move the box so nobody would loose service. Fast forward many many calls and promises that somebody would get back to me going into August, I gave up. I restarted my "campaign" in September when the contractor had to work around the box. Again, after a multitude of calls I actually got to talk to somebody from Engineering and then an engineer, named Efron (?) came over to the property. He said that he will put forward the request for the box to be moved to a different location so it doesn't conflict with a new balcony. He said it would take 2 months but promised to do his best to expedite it.

It's the end of February now. I haven't heard back from anybody and my call into Customer Service recently produced no result - the represantative told me that he doesn't know how to reach the department, responsible for this work. He tried to look for the number but then said they were not listed anywhere. I've tried calling Efron's number, which he kindly gave to me, but the calls goe straight into voicemail and his mailbox is full.

The balcony is being installed any day and it looks like I will have some very upset neighbors - there is no way to proceed with its instalation without ripping the box off, which I really don't want to do.

I can start calling Customer Service again but really don't feel like wasting my time. Hoping that somebody here would be able to provide me with information on how to proceed and to reach the people who are responsive and can help me.

Thank you in advance.

Igor

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Engineering
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! As discussed in your private support case this issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes
adirc4339

Hi: My name is {edited for privacy} and I'm developing {edited for privacy} in Brooklyn NY. Its shy of 50,000 SF multi level retail center. I've been trying to get a hold of Verizon to have its engineering dept survey the property and advise of the D-Mark location; we need a phone/internet panel board as there will be many tenants. I keep getting bounced around with Verizon, I've been speaking to the wrong depts. Can you please assist ?

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi adirc4339,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
archnyc

Hi, I have a similar situation, trying to get a hold of Verizon's engineering dept to survey a property and relocate cables. I keep being directed to the repairs department, can someone please help? Thanks.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello archnyc

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes