Verizon Lifeline Discount Recertification
Benc21

Recently I received a letter from Verizon saying that I have to recertify my information in order to continue receiving lifeline discount benefit, but I have no idea how to do it since the letter doesn't really specify it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Lifeline Discount Recertification
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi Benc2,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Choose “Live Chat.”

If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

AnnieS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi Benc2,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Choose “Live Chat.”

If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

AnnieS

0 Likes
argo2
Enthusiast - Level 1

The answer you gave does not work. Following your link, I ran into an endless loop of contactus questions, but no way to actually contact you except writing snail mail or "live" chat with a robot. It is more like customer DIS service.

chimpgirl41

I would like to recertify for my lifeline discount on my telephone. Would you please help me?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi chimpgirl41,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
tealpa

It ia no fault of mine that, somehow, my application to Verizon was not received. Now, I am told that I have been removed from it and my last bill is $79 plus & I cannot pay the full amount.  My application was apparently lost in transit or in the mailroom at Verizon somewhere.  I DID COMPLETE IT AND SEND IT IN so what happened to it mysterious. When I am sent another one, must I spend the money to have it certified to ensure that is has been received???????

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello tealpa

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes