Verizon canceled my home phone by mistake and are clueless
mcredskins

Verizon is the most frustrating organization I think that I have ever had to deal with.

They canceled my home phone service because of a transpositon error. It took a long time to get them to admit that!!  My wife is sick with cancer and her doctors can not get a hold of her. Verizon knows this and still will not fix their mistake. I can never get a hold of the same person.

I have now spent over 12 hours on my own cell phone and can not get any progress. I am so frustrated -- maybe it is time to walk away!!

A medical emergency is not enough to get them to fix their mistake.

UNBELIEVABLE

0 Likes
Re: Verizon canceled my home phone by mistake and are clueless
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Contact your state's public utility commission.  That'll get them moving fast(er).

Good Luck.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

mcredskins, we were able to escalate your order and have the phone restored, after which we were able to provide compensation for your time without service and the frustration you experienced. At this time we are closing your Private Support Case. If you have any additional concerns about your service or account. Please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to assist.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes