Want off Verizon FIOS Marketing List
stinkyjeep

I am receiving NUMEROUS phone calls from 410-{edited for privacy}, related I believe to Verizon FIOS marketing, that I want to stop.   Where do I send my request to be removed from this call list.  My number has been registered with the Do Not Call list for years, and side-stepping with a "business relationship clause" is necessitating this more than time consuming search to deal directly with the business to stop the calls.  Fuming.  Really.

0 Likes
Re: Want off Verizon FIOS Marketing List
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You can be removed from these calls by speaking with Sales/Marketing at 1-800-Verizon, enter your home phone number, then select Option # 3.

0 Likes
Beelzel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tried calling said number ... then entered phone number ... then had to listen to a menu and pressed 1 ... then had to listen to another menu and pressed 3... then listened to another menu and pressed 6... then listened to another menu and pressed 3 ... then was told that an agent will be on the phone shortly ... hung up after a 10 minutes of waiting.

SUB-par servce.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
  You can Opt out of verizon marketing -  866 483-9700  Also when logged into your own account on the home page, under your bill - is account actions .  go there and click on account tools and then scroll down the list.   in that list is an option on the right underneath privay policy called called   Change Verizon Broadband Preferences --  Click that and you can change how and when you get email offers.   
0 Likes