Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Bronze Contributor II
ggma1126
Device: Droid Razr HD
Plan: Fios 35/35
0 Kudos

Who do I call to get my phone number changed

I am constantly being harassed by collection agencies for someone who does not live here - my number is on do not call but this doesn\'t stop them - they call at all hours  - How can I get my phone number changed? what number do I call to have this done along with getting the number unlisted? 

Bronze Contributor II
acraftylady
0 Kudos

Re: Who do I call to get my phone number changed

ggma1126 wrote:

I am constantly being harassed by collection agencies for someone who does not live here - my number is on do not call but this doesn\'t stop them - they call at all hours  - How can I get my phone number changed? what number do I call to have this done along with getting the number unlisted? 

My Mom had the same trouble but she didn't want to change her number of 40yrs. so we reported to the police and the attorney general and when they called while I was there I made it very clear what we did and they had better stop as we did not know this person and they didn't live there and that stopped it.  You should not have to change your number because of these jerks.  We have had a lot of corrupt collectin agencies here in NY shaking people down and not following the rules of collections and they finally got shut down.  One couple didn't even own any money that was getting harrased by the collection agents and they were eldery.    Mary

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411