Why are we the only one in our area that Verizon keeps turning us off?
me314

Before Christmas we were with out phone for about a week. Finally we were told some one at the main office "accidentally" turned our service off.

A couple weeks ago we were off and a "tech" found broken wires on the box on their pole.

Now a tech came out yesterday and said we are turned off again and we will have to wait for a cable crew.

No one else on our street has ever had problems, it is always "just us".

I am still waiting with no phone and internet coming and going, "suppose" to be fixed by 7pm today but we will see. We have been without phone a week again.

Why is Verizon just shutting us off? Bills always paid on time and never late. So far they have not charged for the down times and I will be keeping an eye for this week too. What is going on? I have never heard of any one getting there phone service shut off for a week twice in a year and told it was an accident and it happens, at least that is what the repairman told me last time.

This is getting old and very unprofessional.

0 Likes
Re: Why are we the only one in our area that Verizon keeps turning us off?
me314

When the repairman said last time we were accidentally switched off, what does that mean? I keep picturing Joe falling asleep at the desk and hitting the switch to our line. No repair today. Will some one wake Joe up and turn the switch back on?

0 Likes