Why won't Verizon stop my service?
parkerdb394

I have made countless calls asking  (and recently TELLING) them to stop my residential phone service. It's been 4 months now they have told me my phone service would be shut off. The last few times I've been told that they can't because there is already a "previous order" in the system. I ask them wat it is and they tell me "it's an order to stop the service". I then ask "Why has it not been execute?" That's when the calls get interesting. No one can answer me and there are NEVER any supervisors avaliable.\

4 months.....probably 40 hours on the phone...

Why is this happening?

I just told them I'd stop paying the bill. I'm sure after a while....it will be shut off.

0 Likes
Re: Why won't Verizon stop my service?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Why won't Verizon stop my service?
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes