call log history
dwitt29

For phone "call log", I can only see messages back to early December.  I need to see incoming/outgoing calls after Nov 1, 2010.  How can I get these? Please help -- very important!!

0 Likes
Re: call log history
Hubrisnxs
Legend

well if you need those and the call logs are not updating, then that likely means they weren't recording in the website, so you'll only be able to get those by calling billing.  you WILL however want to get them working with the Verizon website so that moving forward you'll have the call logs current, talk to the verizon call assistant guys.  

FYI  Verizon call assistant only does inbound calls, so if you want to track a number you have called you have to either call billing to get that, or have fios digital voice.   

Verizon Fios has three different flavors for their telephone service, so make sure you find out which kind of telephone service you have.

If you have standard copper phone service, then the logs will only be for incoming calls, and again to get outgoing calls you'll have to talk to billing.    

The verizon call assistant department was an 800 483 5156 I think.    might be 888 

0 Likes
Blkdiamond80

How do you locate the online call log on the verizon website..i am new to verizon and i'm having a really hard time trying to find the link for the call logs

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

either verizon.com/callassistant    if you haven't signed up for it yet, then you will want to hit the sign up button.

if you have never activated it (but have signed up) then you will want to hit activate.

if you have done both, then you just simply sign in (same username and password as what you use to pay the bill).

If you have Fios digital voice, there appears to be a different website for that, which is located at www.verizon.com/fiosvoice

0 Likes
enacantillo

I have everything I need to check the call log history, but I can only get as far as Voice after I click my services

What are the steps to follow?

0 Likes
I don't get it
betsy21
Enthusiast - Level 2

No one can ever find out how to find their telephone log,on the internet, whether it is outgoing or incoming..  Tons and Tons of remarks and irate and frustrated people, just like myself.   I personally have been passed to 6 different departments today ALONE - and yet no one knows how to find their call log.  Now I'm told it comes from the e department, which of course only works the same hours that everyone else works, so now they're closed.  Oh, and I got a voice mail from Verizon saying, "I contacted your "call assistant, and your code is blank, blank, blank, etc.", just what exactly am I suppose to do with this?  Why does Verizon have such a great feature and then make it more than difficult to obtain.  This goes WAYYYYYYY beyond the privacy factor!

0 Likes
Re: I don't get it
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Try checking Message 3 of 5 (click)

Verizon Forum User Justin states 

I have FiOS Digital Voice, and I can easily see the last 200 calls, in and out. Note that I have covered all phone numbers in the following screens.

Just mouse over My Verizon at the top and then click on "Check My Voicemails" (not intuitive I know, but that will take you to the Digital Voice screen where you can view both voicemails and your call list, as well as change your Digital Voice settings). This will take you to:

Here is the Digital Voice screen. For some reason it defaults to Missed Calls for me, not sure if it does for evrybody, but once you click on any of the links to go to the call list you can change what calls you are seeing.

Change the View Status pulldown to All, and you will see up to the last 200 calls in and out (10 calls per page, up to 20 pages). If you use Voicemail (I don't) you can check those here also.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
johndesiwatson

Hello,  I need the numbers called to and from my phone number from Dec. 2012 until April 22, 2013.  Thank you    Desiree Watson

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi johndesiwatson,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
april152013

0 Likes