customer service phone number
benajg
where can i get a customer service phone number the web site just takes you in cirlces been an hour just trying to locate a phone number to call need to SPEAK to someone!
0 Likes
Re: customer service phone number
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking to other customers here.

You can click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of these pages, or just click here.

If you click through the link you'll reach the contact options page.  Their phone number is: 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966).

Enjoy.

0 Likes
paris123

i would like to know where to find a customer service phone number as well.  i did click on the "contact us" at the bottom of the page and it doesn't show up any phone number to call.  it is blank.   i also clicked that link provided in this thread and it led me to nowhere.  no contact number listed anywhere.   i have searched everywhere all over this website and there is not one phone number listed anywhere for me to call.  RIDICULOUS.  why is that number provided here in this thread 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) not listed on the webpage?  shouldn't it be somewhere at the top clearly visible to customers to be able to call?  so, here i go to call this number and i'm sure this will eat up my whole day just trying to get my issue resolved, if it even gets resolved.

0 Likes
Reedeeculus
Same thing...half my morning trying to find the number, which is definitely NOT at the contact page, OR on the link provided, which leads to the circular online tool and NOT to a person, as clearly requested.

And look at the verbose answer above, which should have simply and immediately provided the number to a person. The wordy answer is mostly fluff, and the hard info is 3/4 incorrect, and only provides the requested info in the very last line!
0 Likes
somadicouldspit

No the phone number is not there. The webpage keeps looping back and the only number I can get is for Verizon Wireless.  I can't even get a live chat person as I've been able to do twice this week when we've had a problem. 

0 Likes
somadicouldspit

and it USED to be! Along with a way to get to a live chat person, not a worthless 'virtual' one!

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

They used to list it first thing.  But decided to try and get users to use the troubleshooters.  Still if you work past those you will get to a page that shows you 1-800-verizon.

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/contactLayout.htm#  More options will unhide the phone us option

0 Likes