• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Contributor
Jedi
0 Kudos

home voice mail-deactivate

Is there a way to turn off the voicemail and use only my machine at home?

If so , how?

THANX

Employee
Anthony_VZ
0 Kudos

Re: home voice mail-deactivate

There is a way. It has to be turned off by sales and billing. They have to put an order through the system to remove it off the account. Your not paying any extra for it. Its a free service added onto every account that has phone service with us. Once the voicemail is remove from your account, then you can solely use your answering machine. If you need help in this process, please send a private message and I'd love to help facilitate this for you

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Contributor
carmen
0 Kudos

i have my own machine at home

Contributor
voodoo17
0 Kudos

I would also like to use my home answering machine.  I already told a "person" that I did not want voicemail and it is back.  Help!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools