horrid verizon customer service
ChloMoe

I have called at least 5 times in the past week to obtain my telephone call records . I was workinfg with somweone "I thought" but he gave me an incorrect email address.  Seems he doesn't even "exist". The next person lied and said she would call me back thev next day and it had been THREE. Calls back to her receive no reply.    Why can I not see and print them out online? I pay a small fortune for verizon service yet I get NO service in return. It is critical I get these phone records! I am going top report this to the PUC. I am NOT gwettting what I paid for! I DID not plan on paying for aggravation. Today I received a call about how my calls were handled. The person hung up when I told them they were NEVER resolved! To add to insult, some idiot decided to send me a copy of my bill from over a year ago! Who asked fo that!

0 Likes
Re: horrid verizon customer service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

ChloeMoe,

We never heard back from you & so we're going to close the private support case at this time.  If you still require assistance, please go ahead and create a new post.

Thanks,
Paul C.

0 Likes
ChloMoe

.....because I never heard back from VERIZON!   I am ridding myself of Verizon as soon as I can.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello ChloMoe

I have re-opened this case for you. Please go to your My Support Cases as directed above, and provide the information that the agent is waiting for.

0 Likes
Dbergrn55
I was on hold for 58 minutes only to be told I had to call Directv!! Calling again at midnight and have been on hold for 26 minutes so far.....I do not understand how this is right in ANY customer service world.
0 Likes