landline still not working after 1 week, dsl was out ~2 days but back online
Pjd1020
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in northern virginia (arlington); sometime last Sunday (8/28) we lost our landline.  yet, dsl was working fine.  verizon self-help diagnosis indicated landline problems, so I put a ticket in for service for following friday (9/02); but service tech never showed upMan Wink.  worse, my dsl died sometime wednesday 8/31 and was down for 24-36 hours; it came back late thursday night and is working fine, so far. I heard from the front desk at my apartment complex that there was a major flooding during the storm, and the glebe road CO was flooded, so almost everyone with a landline was dead.

UPDATE.  ok, got call from Verizon on my landline @09:30AM Sunday 9/04.Smiley Very Happy  and so far everything is working as usual.  and dsl is up and running, good dl speed tests.  My guess is almost everyone at the NoVA Arlington CO will be back up soon, if not already.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: landline still not working after 1 week, dsl was out ~2 days but back online
Pjd1020
Enthusiast - Level 3

UPDATE: 09/06 @0700: ok, landline is back again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: landline still not working after 1 week, dsl was out ~2 days but back online
Pjd1020
Enthusiast - Level 3

UPDATE: 09/05/11 @10PM Well, it seems my landline has once again died.  It was fine for almost 30+ hours.  we'll just have to wait and see what's going on.  dsl is fine, so that's a big plus.

0 Likes
Pjd1020
Enthusiast - Level 3

UPDATE: 09/06 @0700: ok, landline is back again.

0 Likes