no landline telephone after rain, I need to contact a Verizon Human Being (ie: not a robot)
_jbclem

For two years, everytime it rains my landline goes out until the weather dries up.  6 weeks ago a tech came out and diagnosed a bad wire from the telephone pole, replaced the wire all the way across the highway.  A week later there was more static.  Next rain my phone went out, and when it started working agan(but with lots of static), I called in and was given a 10 day later appointment even though I told them that was useless since the phone would be working by then.  I waiting 10 days anyway, and no one showed up.

Yesterday it rained.  The landline is dead again, and I just got an appointment (via internet) for 10 days away.

How totally useless this company is, 10 days to fix a problem.  I need contact with a human being, not a telephone robot, to get someone out here while the problem is occuring.  It's not inside the house, so its probably some piece of equipment (on a pole?) that's allowing rain water to enter.

I also should get a refund for the times my service has been out.

How can I contact a Verizon Human Being when my telephone isn't working.  And please don't refer me to the useless online troubleshooter (that demands a second contact number before it will proceed..guess what Virginia, I don't have one!).

I hope someone can help me...

0 Likes
Re: no landline telephone after rain, I need to contact a Verizon Human Being (ie: not a robot)
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes