Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
toestotheboogie
Device: blackberry storm
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

password for voicemail inbox

how can I not have to enter my password everytime i want to check my voicemail inbox?
ElizabethS
0 Kudos

Re: password for voicemail inbox

Have you tried the voicemail FAQ page? There might be some information there, and there are also some phone numbers in some of the answers if you should need to call Verizon.
Contributor
azavalia
0 Kudos

This answer does not help because the question is about a land line and the suggested link is for wireless.

Silver Contributor I
BrianMcD
0 Kudos

I have been following the forum for a while and have not seen or heard of any way to do this on a land line thru Verizon.

Some phones have the ability to program numbers and delays into a stored memeory location.  Perhaps you could set up one to dial your voice mail access number, delay for a second or two, enter your voice mail access code, and then press 1 for new messages.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411