phone out for 5-6 hours
larrystone1

The hand set says "check tel line" and a Verizon truck is in the neighborhood.  How do I find out when I'll have phone service?

0 Likes
Re: phone out for 5-6 hours
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can use the Contact Us links at the bottom of this page to get in touch with Verizon.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Verizon worker will usually let you know if they are working on a problem in your area.  But most of the time will not be able to look at your problem with at out a work order.  Once, since he was working on the pole in my yard, he checked my service that had dropped just to make sure his work hadn't caused my problem.  But after confirming I had a proper signal, I had to call and get them to issue a work order, fortunately he was then able to pick it up and fix my problem.

0 Likes
ashok1

My residential phone has been down since last evening 09/07/12. I  called in for Verizon to come in for repair but they will not come in until tomorrow , which is unacceptable. Is there a way to expedite this. It seems my phone service went down at the same time that you have listed. We are in 21042 zip code.

0 Likes