Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
rnwrig
0 Kudos

radio stations audible on telephone line

Have had phone service (landline) with Verizon at this same location for years, and  was working well until about one month ago, when Internet connection was lost, followed by telephone box not receiving power. Repairman replaced external boxes and phone box/battery, and now we are receiving what sounds like several radio stations when trying to use the phone. Callers do not hear this. Makes placing calls very unpleasant and almost inaudible.

Contributor
rnwrig
0 Kudos

Re: radio stations audible on telephone line

I posted the original message about noise - radio reception - on my phone line on 8/19/13.  Well, it's now September 15 and the problem still exists.   I have attempted to use the Verizon on-line chat, without success.  There is no response to my inquiry.  Very frustrated.

LawrenceC
0 Kudos

Re: radio stations audible on telephone line

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411