reaching a real person to explain problems!
a1coolmom1
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have had Verizon phone service for approx 3 months and almost everyday we've had moments of intense static. Verizon has been out 4-5 times and each time says its a inside line problem(1-2 times they said they found a problem outside but corrected it!). We've had the whole house rewired including the lines from the outside box going into the house. Still intermitent static! I can't reach a human being to try and explain the circumstances and am ready to throw up my hands and disconnect the landline altogether.. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to reach a human customer service rep.? I can'  tafford to stay home for a whole day (what's with the 8 hour window, no body does that anymore!) only to not have the problem corrected. I realize nobody wants to dig up cables but if I pay for a service I expect to get what I paid for.

Re: reaching a real person to explain problems!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you about your tech visit, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes