repair service
craftypc

I have a critically ill spouse and my phone is out so I call repair service spend almost 2 hours on hold only to get a rep to tell me it will be tomorrow before anyone can get out to fix.  I pay for line repair and have done the self checks.  there is no dial tone inside or outside the house.  I only have a prepaid cell phone as I cannot afford both a landline and 2 cell phones.   so trying to get my landline fixed has cost me not only the minutes I've used on the prepaid cell but also the precious time with my spouse.  I am not happy with the automated system at  all and I cannot believe that with the automated system there are not more techs to fix problems such as this.  I just had to vent this as I am probably not the only person  that has had this problem.  Anyone have any suggestions or resolutions as to landlines service.

0 Likes
Re: repair service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi craftypc,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: repair service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed your private support case. Please feel free to make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes