verizon nitemare
danster789

hello,

i just recently moved like 3 miles so i called and set up to get my phone service transfered

like a week ahead of time . well needless to say they missed the first setup orthey said they came and did everything outsideand that they needed to come inside and i needed to be there so i set a appt.  guess hat when i transfered my phone when moving i canceled my indoor line service how quaint that they would say that it was my inside lines. oh by the way i also canceled my long distance that was mci but verizon bought them out. but didnt find out until canceling but i said ok could be.  so  i waited never showed so after that i talked to them over a month and listened to lie after lie. so when the guy came to hook it up he said they never even did anything outside he wired left a note and i had service .   so then they send me a bill and it was like 61.00 which suppose to be around 23.00

so i call and the guy they give me a 35.00 credit for my month w/o phone service , and then charrged me 42.00 for moving my phone which was never mention when i canceled my long distance which was the reason that they got me for 42.00  which actually wasnt canceled until a 1 1/2 weeks after the original hook up date . nice timing there huh? so now i get this month bill and it  has a third party charge **bleep**  . verizon really sucks i really dont know how they stay in business the way they treat customers.   bleeding me dry in va.

0 Likes
Re: verizon nitemare
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello danster789

If you call Verizon, they can put a block on your account for such third party billing charges.

0 Likes
danster789

oh thats all you got to say why dont you go over to my account and block that i didnt ask for it you all put it on there so now i got to call your rude customer asst.  to take care of it  i got to listen to more of verizons lies  sorry to disgruntled. Smiley Mad thanx danny

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry but moderators' duties are related to the running of the forum itself. We have no access to account information or other data related to Verizon products and services. You need to call and request the block.

If you search the forum for "third party billing" you'll find other threads with more information.

0 Likes