New Channel Guide
wmdeegan1

Why couldn't FIOS just leave well enough alone ?  The change in the programming guide sucks !  Put it back the old way, or tell us how to do that ourselves if possible !

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Channel Guide
hatrick19
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have to agree that the new channel guide is another total miss.  I find it extremely clutterd and distracting with the added picture that is now present when you go to a show listing.  The guide is already way too visually busy to add yet another image for every show listing.  And why?? That image adds no value.  Who does the user interface evaluations for Verizon?? They should be fired.  Please get rid of that new picture for every listing.

ryder85
Enthusiast - Level 3

Absolutely, I agree. It's all screwe up now.

-Before last night when I did a search for "College Football" the results listed chronologically all the games and replays coming up over the next 11 to 14 days in horizontal blocks with the game info, channel, time, etc, in each block. There were maybe 8 blocks per screen and you could toggle down through the 100 or so listings for future games and replays quickly. Perfect, quick and all the information needed.

-Now, this morning, Verizon updates my system last night and "Search" is all screwed up now. I search "College Football" and bunch of icons are presented in a horizontal row with little information and useless for providing all the future "College Football" games and replays chronologically for quick review.  When will this get corrected back to listing ALL the games chronologically and with no uselss icons?

-Also, Verizon has gone crazy on the icons. I want access to information quickly, not to look at a bunch of useless picture icons filling up the screen.

wmdeegan1

I  am glad that someone agrees with me

0 Likes
Dugong
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am fed up 

full channel guide is slow as you scroll and wait, scroll and wait. What is with the stupid icons anyway. Are these people just **bleep**?

and now they cannot even figure out how to make the search work?

lets see, search for nfl preseason.....nope no results, lets see, "the strain"?  Negatory

they obviously only wish to get you shopping for more services hence the fabulous suggestions on the search bar

Verizon, fix your product, its too expensive to put up with this nonsense

0 Likes