Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
astonished
0 Kudos

Loss of Business Due to Verizon

As the owner of a restaurant, I thought it was a good business decision to purchase the phone number of a long time local restaurant to help boost sales when they decided to go out of business.  I made a call to Verizon to find out what was needed to execute a change of ownership and have the phone number ring into my store.  This call was made on December 15th.  The past 2 weeks have been the most aggravating experience and a complete loss of business due to the lack of service provided by Verizon.  The phone number was forwarded on the 24th and stopped working on the 29th of December.  It has not worked since.  Verizon reps have forwarded my calls to voice mails and dropped the call altogether.  I have spent a minimum of 3 hours per day for over a week in an attempt to get it corrected.  My financial loss is a great but, my absolute loss of trust for Verizon is even greater.   It is truly amazing that a phone company as large as Verizon can't get a simple task completed in a reasonable amount of time and they CLEARLY do not hold businesses in ANY priority even when the mistakes where theirs.  I will NEVER recommend ANYONE to Verizon due to the experience that  have had and am still attempting to get the problem corrected to hopefully put an end to my loss.  

Admin Emeritus
Kristine
0 Kudos

Re: Loss of Business Due to Verizon

Hi,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a customer helping customer forum. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please try live chat or sending an email to: http://www.verizon.com/contactus

If this avenue doesn't help to resolve your issue, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Kristine

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411