$10 Bill Credit with Auto Pay -
IHateVerizon210

In the middle of June, Verizon sent its customers an email about an auto pay promotion: if you signed up for auto pay with your bank account, you'd get $10 off your next bill. Wouldn't you know it- It's September and I still haven't received my $10 bill credit. When July's bill came in for the full price, I called Verizon to discuss the matter. I spoke to someone (who confirmed with her superivisor) that if I faxed over a copy of the email, they'd send it along it's merry way and the $10 bill credit would show up on August's statement. SURPRISE! August's bill was also for the full amount! Go figure! I called in August and "to my surprise," that customer service rep was perplexed about the situation. He dug through past emails and found the one noting the $10 promotion, which he alledgedly sent up the food chain with notes about my inquiry and assured me the $10 bill credit would show up on the NEXT statement. SURPRISE! September's statement is now available and it's also for the full amount. Verizon has been telling me one thing- then doing another, since the moment I signed up with them. [I was quoted $x/month for my services during my initial sign up call, and when my confirmation email came through, it stated my monthly bills would be $5 more per month and no one had any idea why that was! Go figure!]

0 Likes
Re: $10 Bill Credit with Auto Pay -
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes