$300 Visa gift card scam continues...at least seems so....
stekin

Honestly, I was sceptical at first, after reading all the "where is my $300 Visa card posts...

Then, at April25th, after calling the agent, and using the internet offer link, clearly showing the $300 visa offer (I have the screen shot of the offer when I was ordering Fios) I ordered Verizon Triple Play for $69.99 (Fios TV Select HD, Fios 15/5 internet, and Fios Digital Voice Unlimited) and signed up for 2-year agreement. 

I was doing everything step-by-step with the confirmation of the agent and she said I do not have to worry about the $300 Visa card, all I need to do is to use Fios for 60 days and make payments on time and then wait for 2-4 weeks for the card.

I specifically asked that order summary shows nothing about the card, so how I can prove it? She said since I was using the link with offer it automatically registers for the $300 Visa reward.

What a mistake that I trusted Verizon on this! God, I called 5 times and each time a different story: One person said they have issued credit to my account in the same amount, this is how I received the $69.99 deal a month for 2 years. And I tell them that the screen shot of the link is clearly shows that monthly payment and $300 Visa reward, and one has nothing to do with the other! Another time, they say, oh...ok it sounds fine..then they transfer me to rewards department: there you go, a trained person determined not to give you the promised reward tells me that I have a different deal, it is only for the monthly amount over $100. I, again refer the screen shot showing that the deal with $134.99 /month is for $400 visa, and mine is not it. Another time they say I got a different deal, there is no trace of $300 reward in my account...

Verizon guys, please, you do not need this.... this sort of bait-and-switch only hurts you...and in the long run, people will stay away... I switched to Verizon since I was sick and tired of Cable companies issues... now you will send me back to those guys... I assumed Verizon will fulfill, keep the promise...  We had a deal, and I did my part... I ordered using the link showing clearly there is a $300 prepaid Visa if I sign up for the triple play for two years.... and I did.... there should not be any "if", "but" etc... 

I need help to do this right...and I am actually very happy with my service... but I like to see the same in the ethical side...

I appreaciate if this issue is escalated to the agent level so I can rovide them with the proofs such as screen shots etc...

0 Likes
Re: $300 Visa gift card scam continues...at least seems so....
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

stekin, due to the issue being resolved and multiple failed attempts to reach you we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you.

^Matthew

0 Likes
jimmydean57

THANK YOU! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU!..I thought i might be losing my mind as i went through the exact same thing; i have never felt so shabbily treated by any business..basically saying "WE LIED" ; "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?" I sent a letter to cusotmer service in FLORIDA; NO RESPONSE! I now cross the dates off on my calender;like a prison inmate; until my CONTRACT IS DONE and i can feel clean again!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jimmydean57,

Have you contacted customer support via chat or phone through Contact Us?

0 Likes
jimmydean57

yes, in fact, i spoke to several people on the phone and was told the same "STORY" as the previous poster. i say "STORY" because it was as if they had a prearranged response; without any logic; the flyer i had before me, CLEARLY said I Was entitled to a 300.00 GIFT CARD as a BONUS to the discounted price if i signed a two year contract. THERE WAS NO OTHER INCENTIVE TO SIGN A TWO-YEAR CONTRACT.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jimmydean57

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
jimmydean57

I am trying my best to follow the instructions you have given me;without success; can you not contact me via e-mail as i have received a flag notating an escalated complaint in my e-mail inbox?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Moderators are not part of the resolution process. In order to communicate with the agents, you need to follow the instructions.

.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

If you are having difficulty with any part of this, please send me a private message and I will try to assist you.

0 Likes