• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Copper Contributor
raisinhead
0 Kudos

$300 gift card status

Can anyone direct me to a link to check the status of my $300 Visa gift card? I would like to see if processing has started.

Thanks, Dave

Gold Contributor VII
Justin

Re: $300 gift card status

raisinhead wrote:

Can anyone direct me to a link to check the status of my $300 Visa gift card? I would like to see if processing has started.

Thanks, Dave

Here is what I got in an email from Verizon Friday of last week:

Your Verizon Reward Card is being processed. You will receive your reward via UPS within 30 days at your service address.*

Please check the status of your shipment at verizon.com/rewards. Use the following credentials to log on to the site for your shipping status. Once shipped, the tracking number for your reward delivery will be provided on this site.

Username: (your order number)

password: (your last name)

Thank you for subscribing to a Verizon Freedom Bundle.

Sincerely,

Verizon

I suggest you just wait for the email. Also, today I got a robo-call from Verizon telling me pretty much the same thing as was in the email.

Hope this helps.

Keller, TX 76248

Contributor
PoJamie
0 Kudos

Did anyone ever get their card?  I got a letter saying my bill needed to be paid by the 13th to be okay with the card, so I paid what was over due :smileyhappy:.  That was just 2-13-12 and it's just the 15th now.

But has anyone actually gotten thiers??????

Thanks,

Jamie

Gold Contributor VII
Justin

[ Edited ]

PoJamie wrote:

Did anyone ever get their card?  I got a letter saying my bill needed to be paid by the 13th to be okay with the card, so I paid what was over due :smileyhappy:.  That was just 2-13-12 and it's just the 15th now.

But has anyone actually gotten thiers??????

Thanks,

Jamie

Timing is everything, thanks..... :smileyvery-happy:

Your post reminded me to check the status of my card. Just checked, here is what I see:

Image 282.jpg

Since today is the 15th, mine should arrive today. Verizon provided a tracking number, I tried to go to the UPS site to check delivery status but UPS is apparently having network or computer problems (saw something on the news a little while ago about it) so I can't verify it will be delivered today.

Now eagerly waiting for the doorbell to ring.....

Edit: The doorbell rang a few minutes ago, and bingo, the card arrived via UPS. And surprisingly, the supposed $300 card is actually for $345 to "off-set taxes and fees included with your original order", whatever that means. I am certainly not going to complain. The accompanying documentation says to say it is a pre-paid credit card even though printed on the card is the word "DEBIT". The only limitation I see is that it can't be used at an ATM or gas pumps, pretty much everything else goes.

Thanks Verizon!

Guess now I have to take the better half out for dinner tonight :smileyvery-happy:

Keller, TX 76248

Contributor
auntyM
0 Kudos

Gift card status is unattainable on Verizon;s site; there is an error on the site.

Contributor
CharleneR
0 Kudos

I keep wondering when I am ever going to get mine.  My package was installed (already was a Verizon customer, this was an upgrade) on 11/21.  Got the postcard in the mail and watched the countdown for the 60 days.  Stupid me because I should have marked on the card the day the processing started.  Anyway, would have expected the card by 2/21 at the latest since that was 90 plus days, not to mention a friend who upgraded after me already got her card over a week ago.  Rewards site still says that the card is processing.  So on the 21st I called Verizon and was told that my 60 days was 1/27 and I should have my card by 2/27.  I had my bill in front of me online and it showed that my package was the 21st because of the split dates for billing.  The guy on the phone was rude and of no help and said well it shows here the 27th and I said I'm looking at my bill with the 21st.  Like I said stupid me for not marking the 60th day down.  As of today the rewards site is still showing processing and I'm not to hopeful that I will receive it on the 27th.  I wouldn't  be all that concerned except because of the friend I mentioned above having already received hers.  I've been a long time Verizon customer, but this is not making me happy at all.  I would rather have the multi-room dvr free for life since it's worth more anyway.

Contributor
nightwishfan1
0 Kudos

I'm wondering when mine will come myself.  Dont have my e-mail anymore to check either, but remember being told I'd recieve it toward the end of this month.  Paid in full on my bills up to this month as I only recieved my bill just yesterday. 

Gold Contributor VII
Justin
0 Kudos

I don't know if this helps, but from a timing standpoint:

1) I ordered my new package on 11/15/2011, got the confirmation email immediately, and the service was active on 11/16/2011.

2) I received the email I posted earlier in this thread telling my my gift card was in process on 1/20/2012.

3) I received the gift card on 2/15/2012.

So exactly 3 months from order to gift card receipt.

Keller, TX 76248

Contributor
CharleneR
0 Kudos

My card actually arrived today, believe it or not!  I had checked the rewards site again last night and it showed the shipping info and it had shipped on the 22nd.  Why the info wasn't posted on the site until the following evening doesn't make sense.  The card was for $327 to "offset fees and taxes included with your original order".

Contributor
drdigital
0 Kudos

I am in the same boat you are in.  I was told to go to www.verizon.com/rewards .  After I was directed to the link they ask you for your username and password.  And of course with Verizon's bizzare thinking you have to enter the code after.  The catch is they never allow you to log in.  They say nothing about which username and password they are asking for. And then to make matters worse they lock you out for 7-10 days and you still don't know if they just gave your royal screwing!  They are masters of illusion! Lots and lots of luck!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools