400 Gift Card Status
tedmundson11

Hi Trying to get some help here with my  400 giftcard. i subscribed to servicce that promised me a 400 giftcard. When I logged in yesterday to check the status of the gift card it is showing the visa and amazon gift card as processing but with a 0.00 dollar amount on each. Please advised what the cause of this issue is and how we can get it fixed. 

Thank you 

John 

0 Likes
Re: 400 Gift Card Status
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tedmundson11,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
tedmundson11

I have tried all the requested ways and get no response or that a agent is unavailable. 

0 Likes
ZelGee

PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE-Is poor.  On the Rewards website my Gift card was being processed on 10/26.  Now it will ship on 11/6.  UNACCEPTABLE!  After reading the complaints about gift card receipt; I am concerned that the card does not exist.  I am very unhappy with the FIOS television experience and still no gift card.  NOT HAPPY!  I want my gift card expedited!

0 Likes
ZH6

I have not recieved gift card either. What to do?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

You can check your gift card status here:  verizon.com/rewards.

Or, you may contact Verizon Customer Support for assistance.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes