ACCIDENTAL DISCONNECTION WITH HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
TKRK
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Family have been loyal customers to Verizon for over 6 years.  6 months ago I called 3 times complaining about my Modem cutting out during On Demand.  I would get the same response shut down disconnect, reboot.  I finally gave up on the problem.  Then 3 weeks ago we tried to watch a movie and the same thing in 10 min the movie cut out 5 times.  We called to get he charge taken off the bill and was told that we should have got a new modem along time ago and that we had to call the billing department for the movie.  After calling the billing department 2 times I gave up for the night.  On Monday I called the billing department to complain and he apologized but said that it hasn't even been charged on my bill yet so I have to call after the 15th.  I asked him since I had him on the phone if I could set up Disconnection for August 31st because I was moving out of the area.  He said yes even confirmed Autust 31st.  Well when I get home from work guess what happened?  He disconnected me that day!.  So I called Verizon after 20 min I got a very rude female that told me that she couldn't reconnect it tonight because that department was closed for the night I would have to call back.  Well I called back the next day ,again waited 20 min for the Male call taker to tell me there was nothing he could do because the final bill has been processed and I would have to pay $100 deposit to get it reconnected. I told him I wasn't going to pay him any money when it was their mistake.  So I hung up my husband tried to call after me waited 40 min. and got hung up on twice. We finally decided to live without cable till we move. 

Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

0 Likes