Account is not correct or up to date.
9910AE

In the beginning of August I received an e-mail notice my bill was due, so I paid it by CC as I usually due. After checking my CC account I found I was charged twice for July's service. Numerous chats with various reps produced no results. So I disputed tthe charge. Then Verizon reversed the erroneous charge AND the correct charge for July.

While this was going on I was attempting to renew my 2 year subscription which expired on Aug 7 2014. After many attempts I finally got an order number, but that order was never recognized by the accounting dept. Meanwhile I was now being billed for July and Aug, the Aug bill being totally incorrect. Again, repeated attempts to resolve that matter were unsuccessfull. I finally tried to pay the incorrect bill just to keep my subscription current since I am hearing impaired and rely heavily on e-mails to communicate. Every attempt to pay my bill was refused with statement that my CC company would not acept the charge. Numerous inquires to my CC company produced the same answer that Verizonhad made no attempts to charge my card. I finally paid the incorrect by a direct withdrawal from my bank account.

While all that was going on a rep offered me a deal for 2 years at $109.99 for the triple play plus HBO free for 12 months. So I signed up for that offer which was scheduled to begin on Aug 13.  However the current bill is posted as $129.99.

I am through wasting my time chatting with reps that have little idea of what they are doing. Perhaps someone of understanding and authority can actually straighten out the mess.

0 Likes
Re: Account is not correct or up to date.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 9910AE,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes