Adding Services Without Customer's Consent
noteveragain

I just talked with a verizon representative about my bill...apparently they have added services into my account that increased my monthly verizon bill without my knowledge and permission.  The representative said that these services are automatically added and that you have to call them and cancel these services for you not to get billed.  What's going on with this business practice, Verizon?!!!  Are you getting so desperate and now resorting to taking money from your customers by adding services and billing them for that even without their permission?!!!  When I told the verizon representative about it, she just said that they can not do anything about it.  GRRRRRRR!!!!!! I feel so helpless about this abusive verizon business practice!  I wonder if anyone out there can help customers in dealing with this unjust practices. HELP!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Adding Services Without Customer's Consent
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes