Advertisements
Vannote
Enthusiast - Level 3

I pay for Verizon service, why am I getting advertisements when i access my account?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Advertisements
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you be a bit more specific?

0 Likes
Vannote
Enthusiast - Level 3

"Can you be a bit more specific?"

ok I'll try to be. i click on Verizon to go to my email account and it has been saying " we are retrieving your account information" or something like that. then it shows an "Advertisement" for something or other and i have to click out of that and try to access my email account again.

Thanks for your quick reply.

0 Likes
Vannote
Enthusiast - Level 3

i should not have to have an advertisement to get through to access my account.

its about>>

"Once you have gone paperless, take the next step and enroll in auto pay with
your bank account." (DO I LOOK **bleep** THAT I WOULD GIVE THIS AD MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER) DUH!

before that shows up verizon says " please wait while we retrieve your account. then it shows the AD that i have to close if i want to continue, but i dont click on it, i retry the accessing.

I dont pay to get advertisements. if this continues then i'll have to go elsewhere for my SP.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

I agree that one is greener than the offers for FiOS service I keep getting in my bills! I guess if it was only the bill I was getting, Verizon would be much greener. I have FiOS you (BLANK) billing people. Clean the trash from the bills for people who have your service and be greener!

I think the screen needs to go. It is in your face every time! Verizon clean up your billing paper work before you start shoving this in our face at each logon.