After Account Number Change I Can't View or Download my Bill
djones43

I received a message a while back saying my FiOS account number was going to change. I pay my bill via eBill with my bank and that was updated seamlessly. However I can't view or download any of my bills on Verizon's website. In the Bills & Payment section, there's just nothing there. No history, no nothing. I received and paid my latest eBill via my bank but I'd like to be able to verify is was paid, and also to download my bill, and to actually see it. 

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: After Account Number Change I Can't View or Download my Bill
srussom

I am having this exact same issue.  Everytime I login I just get a blank white screen.  No action, just a blank screen.  I've tried different browsers, different machines, mobile options, NOTHING.  I just want to pay my bill online like I have been for years.  I noticed something was off when I didn't receive an email stating my bill was due.  I called customer service only to be transferred from one dept to the e-center, then to tech support, and finally back to e-center.  The last agent had to open a service ticket regarding this issue.

I read this in an earlier post:  For me the issue was when they merged accounts my account number was removed. I had to call e-service and they say they see the problem and they have to edit my account number back onto my account. Hopefully this fixes it, and helps others with this same issues.

The woman I spoke to said she couldn't do anything about my issue, even though it was the same department that helped the user above and I pointed out the issue directly.  

I received notice that my account number would change on Sept. 1, 2014, but I was still able to login on Sept. 20th and pay my last bill so I don't get what is going on.  This is extremely frustrating!!!!

0 Likes
djones43

After all of that rigmarole, it turns out my user ID somehow got changed from my email address to just the part in front of the @ character. In other words I had been logging in with "username@email.com" for 6 years, but now I have to user just "username". It's very odd because if I log in with the email address, it works and gives the impression that it's correct. Even when logging into this forum I have to use my email address as the user name. Something got screwed but whatever, as long as I can view my bill I don't care.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@djones43 wrote:

@After all of that rigmarole, it turns out my user ID somehow got changed from my email address to just the part in front of the @ character. In other words I had been logging in with "username@email.com" for 6 years, but now I have to user just "username". It's very odd because if I log in with the email address, it works and gives the impression that it's correct. Even when logging into this forum I have to use my email address as the user name. Something got screwed but whatever, as long as I can view my bill I don't care.

@Changed.  That should have been what it always was.  There was some confusion when Yahoo (which does support other ISP's besides verizon) changed their logons to require the @verizon.net.

0 Likes
Lindab115721
I have been paying my bill on line for years but since I received my last bill, I can't pay online. I enter my email and password and it takes me in until I click pay bill and then throws me out. I have tried on my iPhone, iPad and main computer. I have called Verizon and they were no help. Can anyone help me with this.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Linda1222

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
djones43

@djones43 wrote:

@After all of that rigmarole, it turns out my user ID somehow got changed from my email address to just the part in front of the @ character. In other words I had been logging in with "username@email.com" for 6 years, but now I have to user just "username". It's very odd because if I log in with the email address, it works and gives the impression that it's correct. Even when logging into this forum I have to use my email address as the user name. Something got screwed but whatever, as long as I can view my bill I don't care.

After figuring out the above situation and downloading my bills for September, October and November, I'm now back to the original problem. If I login with "username", I get an empty account (so to speak) where I have no services, no account number, no bills, nothing. If I login with "username@gmail.com", I see all my services and everything, but I can only view and download bills until September; the October, November and December bills are not in the drop-down box. If I actually click on any of my services to get more information (like calling features) I get booted, saying there is a "Login error".

Of course the chat support was of no use. This is getting frustrating, all I want to do is download my bill. That's it. This all started back in September when they changed account number. Ever since then MyVerizon has been wonky. 

Below is what I see when loggin in with "username@gmail.com". Note that bills are there, but only through September. 

Below is what I get when logging in with just "username". Of course, just a few weeks ago it was the complete opposite and a month before that it was different. I have absolutely no clue what is going on. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi djones43,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
alyeska

I'm having thesame issue and Verizon support is no help.  They just telling me that I should be able to view my bill online, but I'm getting the same errors djones43.

I would like to see my bill for the last 3 months.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi alyeska,

Sorry you are having difficulty with online billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes