Agreement/Contract Scam!!!!!!
Maddenk1
Enthusiast - Level 1
When we called verizon we told the CSR that we had a mailer showing $89.99 bundle with a $250 Visa giftcard. The CSR stated she had something better to offer. We would not receive the $250 Visa card but we would not be under any agreement or contract. My husband and I agreed this would be the way to go. We cancelled the account in August because the internet was terrible and we did not like channels provided in the plan we were on. Now I am being charged $210 cancellation fee! No way!!! This is not what we agreed to when setting this up. If I was going to be on an agreement/contract I would have taken the Visa card. This needs to be removed from my acct ASAP! This is just another way Verizon is ripping us off!!!!! I did not agree to any of this at all!!!
0 Likes
Re: Agreement/Contract Scam!!!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Maddenk1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes