Already paid the amount due
pepe14

I am so incredibly fed up with Verizon's customer service. Every single time I have any interaction with Verizon (internet installation, service, billing, etc. - HOME AND WORK) it has been completely unbearable. After waiting anywhere from 15-40 minutes for a representative, that person immediately transfers me to someone else, which really is disconnecting me from the call.  Therefore, I have to wait on hold all over again to speak with someone. There is nowhere to file a complaint. I have never had such horrible experiences with a service provider before

I have contacted Verizon Customer care and they denied to credit me $60.33.  I called the Verizon customer care in Jun 5, 2014 regarding about my bill and it was $423.21.  I  have asked her (I forgot her to write down her name) why and she said because I was behind 2 months.  I told her that I did pay thru my AMEX and turned out I forgot to update my expired date which was end on March 2014.  That’s why I didn’t receive the complained the credit expire date is not correct via using the same credit card on file.  The new expire date is March 2018.  After asking remove the HBO which I haven’t asked to add in and/or subscribed for it.  She told me that she had removed and I need to pay $362.88.  Today, I received another bill with $60.33 over due balance.  I called customer care again and talked to the supervisor, he said, “I am not agreed to remove it.”  I asked him why, he said because you owe Verizon.  I told him that I am not owed any because the customer care told me how much I need to pay and I already paid exactly the amount she told me to pay for and I was not just come up with stupid number like that.  Also, when I turned the cable box at the store, the store customer care told me to call Verizon to notify them.  I have asked why I return the cable box and still need to call Verizon customer care 800 numbers? He told me yes I need to do so. I did and the representative told me that she will taking care it and put note on my account.  When the bill came, I still needed to argue with them and the customer care said, “Verizon hasn’t received the cable box yet”.  I informed him that I don’t know and I have the paper work scan from the local Verizon store.  Verizon needs to consult with local to track the box down.  Took them 2 months to remove my cable box and of-course, I needed to call customer care twice in the next month.  I don’t understand why they love to add the part/service in and charge in advance but take too long to remove it?  Almost every single month and every time I received my statement, I needed to call customer care and complaint.  This time, they have gone too far… They told me one thing and charge me another thing.  I am not happy with Verizon at all and couldn’t wait to end the contract if there’s no penalty.  They told me that I need to pay $190 for terminate the contract.

Now, they told me that if I don’t pay $60.33.  They keep add the late fee in.  I have to file a complaint with the BBB because I think they should refund my $60.33. 

Verizon’s features are suck too… Took me 5 months to figure out how to block a numbers for them… They don’t even know that Verizon couldn’t block business numbers and cell phones.  They showed me how to block incoming numbers from anonymous turned out annoying call kept calling my numbers.  I needed to ask them why and at the end, I questioned them that “is Verizon has a feature to block incoming numbers at all.  I could block any numbers no matter home/business or cell with Comcast?  Took the customer care ran around for an hour and turned out she told me that she doesn’t want to put me on hold.  She will call me back as soon as she find out.. I told her make sure that Verizon allows to block cell phone and/or business numbers.  After 4 hrs later, she called back and told me, “Verizon doesn’t have a feature to block business and cell numbers.”

Also, I don’t know why they keep changing my email account all the time.

VERIZON WILL SIGNIFICANTLY HURT YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY OF THEIR SERVICES. Hours of my life have been wasted waiting for a competent representative to actually take care of a paying customer. All they want money nothing else!  I will end my contract with Verizon by the end of contract date.

0 Likes
Re: Already paid the amount due
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Already paid the amount due
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 
Since we have not heard back from you, we are now closing out your support case. If you still require assistance please feel free to create a new post on your original thread. 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes