Angry with errors on account
dooley23231

For past couple of months even now I have been having issues with Verizon bundling two accounts that we have told them time and time again we don't want bundled. There were two accounts the phone service which my mother paid and my dad had the fios t.v. and internet. For the first year with the fios t.v./internet service the bills were seperate. Both accounts were under different account numbers. Both services were in the same house but seperate billing until about a few months ago we notice the the accounts were merged! Call after call we told the represenatives that we did not want the services bundled and I wanted them seprate. Countless times the Verizon made attempts to get us to bundle and we said no.

Yet the bills said other wise, I have called Verizon numerous times to de-bundle the services and return it back to different accounts. After numreous calls and being told lies about the issue being resolved I still get bill saying other wise. I will be calling again to get this error that Verizon cause. Its upseting because I do enjoy the service but I do not like how this issue is being handled. Its getting very tiring to constantly call and get told lie after lie and the problems stacking up *and by stacking up I mean bills* I would like to contiue service with Verizon  but as of now I can trust on them. If the issue isn't resolved I might have to find services else where.  What else can I do? I don't want the the service suspended because of faulty communication and mistakes made by Verizon.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Angry with errors on account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dooley23231,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dooley23231,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,
Since we have not heard back from you, we will be closing out this support case. Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to assit you.  If you have any additional questions, feel free to make a new thread.
Thank you,
Amanda_M

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hey dooley23231,

We have closed your private support thread once again. We hope that the party that we got you in touch with was able to answer all of your questions. If you still need help, please feel free to make a new post. 

Thanks, 

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Afternoon,
Since we have not heard back from you we will be closing out this Private support case. Thank you for allowing us to look into this for you.  If you have any additional question please fell free to create a new thread at any time. 

-Amanda_M

0 Likes