BILLING MESS AND ACCOUNT UPDATES NOT COMPLETE
novickd

Oh boy, am I totally frustrated and angry with Verizon.  I would love for someone from the company who really cares about the customer to call me!   I need help!

6/9/2015 - I called to ask that my inside wire maintenance plan of 9.99 per month be discontinued.  (interesting how they let you add services online but not drop them!)   I had called two months prior to request this and it never happened.   they just keep billing me every month!   The agent said he would do that, but looked at  our account and said he could drop our bill by $20 per month, increase our internet speed and offered us free HBO for 1 year.   Sounded like a good deal, so we gave permission to go ahead and put us on a two year contract!  I was also told NOT to pay the current bill as he was going to adjust it and give me credit for the wire maintenance for two months.   He was supposed to call us the next day to confirm it all went through- NO CALL BACK!

6/10/2015 - I called and spent over 1 hour on the phone - agent's english was hard to understand,  she told me I'd have to pay for the HBO!   I explained it was promised to us the night before for free for 1 year.   she wouldn't budge.  Also,  said that the inside wire maintenance was dropped - but it wasn't and the bill wasn't adjusted.  she said she couldn't adjust it and had to wait for "someone" else to try to fix the inside wire maintenance.  I asked to speak with a supervisor and she told me "no one was available!"   BILL IS NOW SHOWING OVERDUE!!!

They would have to call me back.   NO CALL BACK!

6/11/2015 - i CALLED AND SPENT ANOTHER 1 HOUR ON THE PHONE:   This person at least spoke english and said she would try to help.   after 1 hour, she couldn't get it work and said they would have to put a ticket in.   (WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST DO THAT TO BEGIN WITH!)   Again, i asked for a supervisor and was told they were "all in meetings" .  I was offered a call back - but knew that wouldn't happen so i said I'd call back again. 

6/14/2015 - for my own sanity I took the weekend off,a nd tonight called back.   Again got an agent that couldn't speak English well. I hung up.   I called a secon time and got an English speaking agent named Katie.   At first she sounded like she would help me - but after awhile she told me the following:   Your inside wire maintenance can't be removed because we are on "copper wire" phone service.   WHAT???  What do you mean can't be removed..  that's crazy.....  

She stated that a "roc" ticket was submitted to the ROC team to try to get it off and to try to resolve the"free" HBO we were promised.   She said it would take 2-3 WEEKS  to get this done.   AND,  WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR, SHE SAID SHE WAS ONE!   I ASKED WHO WAS ABOVE HER, AND WAS TOLD NOONE !!!   I WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO JUST WRITE A LETTER TO CORPORTATE.  WHEN I ASKED who to adress it to,  was told, to anyone... there is no one person to address it to.,  just to corporate offices!!!!   she got snippy with me as I persisted saying there must be a human being who can help me.... but she refused.  BILL IS STILL SHOWING OVERDUE!!

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO TURN, WHO TO CALL - MAYBE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU Or LOCAL TV STATION!!!   

IF ANYONE FROM VERIZON MONITORS THESE POSTS...... PLEASE HELP!!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: BILLING MESS AND ACCOUNT UPDATES NOT COMPLETE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi novickd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: BILLING MESS AND ACCOUNT UPDATES NOT COMPLETE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi novickd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes