Being overcharged for DVR
stephnrich

Hello, I am a new Fios customer who has been receiving incorrect bills. Should have a free DVR with triple play. Instead, I'm being charged $38.99 and credited $19.99, leaving me with at $19.00 charge. VZ has given me bill credit, but not fixed the problem so I have to call again when I get a new bill.

Can anyone tell me how to reach a person with the authority to fix the billing problem? The front line agents dont seem to be able to correct the underlying problem.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Being overcharged for DVR
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
glenn1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

good luck I'm in the same situation myself and I've begged for someone to call me back and they just don't??...I'm done calling I just short pay my bill!

0 Likes
VDADV
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree 100%. Over charging is nightmare.

0 Likes
AAsixsticks1
Enthusiast - Level 2

RIGHT, GOOD LUCK...APPARENTLY VERIZON IS IN THE BUSINESS OF SCAMMING CUSTOMERS BY NOT HONORING QUOTED CHARGES.

WE'RE STILL WAITING TO BE CONTACTED AS WELL.

WE THINK IT'S TIME TO BRING THIS TO THE ATTENTION OF OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL AS HAS BEEN DONE IN AT LEAST 2 STATES WE KNOW OF.

0 Likes
Rachel1231

Yes, Verizon overcharges me every month to by about $30-50 dollars!

0 Likes