Better customer service
Olracmd

I just spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone with Verizon customer service about a billing issue, 70 minutes of which were spent holding for somebody to pick up. I spoke to 3 different people, 2 of whom were the rudest customer service people I've ever spoken to ever. The last one, a {edited for privacy} who's supposedly the supervisor I asked for, was even ruder than the first one. She was screaming at me, cutting me off, was very snappy and was never once apologetic for the bad customer service experience I got. Terrible, terrible experience. I was also told by the 2nd person I spoke to that I will the get the refund for a credit for an account that was terminated on aug 1, 2012 until December. The last rude one told me 60 days. Can somebodyexplain to my why it takes that long? 

Buy more than anything, it was the horrible customerservice I'm writing about. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Better customer service
airjay81
Enthusiast - Level 3

The best advice I can give - try to make sure you are never in a situation where Verizon owes you a refund.  Since it sounds like that is no longer an option for you I would suggest one of two courses of action. First, if you made your last payment using a credit card, file a dispute with your credit card company for the amount of the refund you are due.  Many credit card companies will issue you an instant refund. If this isn't an option for you, I suggest filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau - this may result in someone from Verizon contacting you and getting the refund check issued more quickly.

0 Likes