Billing and Morals
RonL123
Enthusiast - Level 1

A salesman with the name of Lenny sold me my Verizon Fios package last year.  I was sold on it because it was a lot less expensive than Comcast.  My total bill was to be $158/mo and not to exceed an additional $10 increase for the following year.  Guess what?   Verizon increased my bill up to $200.  Their reasoning is because my package was only good for up to a year and nothing more.  Furthermore,  they never heard of the salesman.  Apparently, he was from an outside agency doing work for Verizon so it does not take any responsibility for what he did.  I plan on calling the Massachusetts Attorney General to see what I can do.  Meanwhile, I'm looking for affordable packages and and salespeople with morals.  As I recall from my Business Law schooling, a company is responsible for an agency's actions.  My young daughter misses Comacast because it had better children's programming.

0 Likes
Re: Billing and Morals
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problem you had with the billing of your account. We would like to get someone to take a look to see why the price increased. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information from you. Please discontinue posting on this thread and make all posts onto the new message thread. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

0 Likes
Re: Billing and Morals
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes