Billing and wireless internet issue
Saundi

We have a big billing and wireless internet (Jet Pack) problem.

We were advised by our internet provider , CenturyLink, to order a Jet Pack because CenturyLink's service was not adequate in our mountainous area.

We ordered the wireless hot spot and proceded to try to activate it.  It would not activate, we called tech support and they advised us to take it over the mountain and activate it.  We did just that.

When we returned back to our home, it would not provide any internet access.  My husband called Verizon support once again and related the problem.  They said that we probably would not be able to use it in our area because of poor coverage.  He asked what we should do.  The Customer support person said she would discontinue our service.  That was June.  Three month later we get a BIG bill from Verizon.  We called and they disavowed any knowledge of this conversation and said that our service had just been suspended and was being reactivated!!  But it still does not work.  So, we are paying for a service that does not even work in our area.  It is very expensive and I think that Verizon should take responsibilty for their inadequate coverage and let us discontinue the service.  We have not been able to connect to the internet even once with this device.  They should give us a heads up that it does not work in our area before they allow us to subscribe.  Has anyone had problems like this?

0 Likes
Re: Billing and wireless internet issue
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes