Billing department screw up still not fixed
gmo1
Enthusiast - Level 2

On this months Verizon bill, Verizon charged me for last months payment that they said they did not receive. However, my bank did pay the bill and has confirmation from Verizon that it was received on the 7th of November but yet Verizon still will not credit my account. Now when I or the bank calls Verizon they do not respond. I have tried the chat service several times only to be told a financial investigation is opened up and thats all they can do. I have waited on hold through normal phone channels only to get through a 10 step computer voice program to be disconnected at the end due to a "syntax error". If i do not receive a "syntax" error the hold time is over one hour. 

Come on Verizon. You can do better. Your billing customer service is sub-par and should be able to remedy this easily since you already accepted the payment but more than likely credited a different account. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Billing department screw up still not fixed
gmo1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to finally speak to a person who opened up a financial investigation.  I was told last week this investigation was opened up but it doesn't seem it was. The agent provided a ticket number to me today while on the phone. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gmo,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
gmo1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to finally speak to a person who opened up a financial investigation.  I was told last week this investigation was opened up but it doesn't seem it was. The agent provided a ticket number to me today while on the phone. 

0 Likes
elw319

I am a new Fios customer and received my first bill today. I was never notified that my bill was overdue until today and never received anything in the mail. When i went to look online it stated I owed over $2,000.00. This is crazy and I called customer service and was notified about a computer glitch. This is poor customer service for a new subscriber. I would like someone to follow up with me regarding this matter and perhaps some thing can be done to makeup for this glitch. This is quite inexcusable and caused me great distress.

Thank you,

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello elw319

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers. You will need to speak to someone in billing about whether they can resolve your issue.

0 Likes