Billing is incorrect
xxyyzz1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Last month I called Verizon (landline) to see if I could get my bill reduced.  They told me they could reduce it by $30 a month (and gave me an exact number for the new bill) and I agreed.  When bill came, it was $90 more.  I called and spoke to three people who said "too bad so sad" -- finally speaking with Angel in Tampa (employee number {edited for privacy}) who said he was not interested in doing anything -- not even putting me back on my old plan.

Clearly, this is just not right.  To be told one thing ($30 less) and to get another ($90 more) and nothing I can do about it?  Would someone at Verizon please respond and tell me who at corporate I can talk to about this?

Thanks you.

Re: Billing is incorrect
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes