Billing issue needs to be resolved now
Poshizzle

I am currently a verizon fios owner with the tv and internet bundle.  I had an issue with my car and had to do a payment arrangement.  I did the online payment arrangement form and was told I had to pay my bill by 10/29/12.  I checked my account today and not only did the payment come out but it had completely overdrafted my account balance.  I am very upset and disappointed that this happened because what is the point of people trying to arrange a payment and getting treated like this?  

I contacted verizon and was offered a 35 dollars credit as compensation for my overdraft account and stress.  I don't believe this is fair and I am interested in canceling my account.  I refuse to pay the termination fee because I didn't void my contract.  Verizon is culpable for this gross mis step and I don't believe that if I choose to cancel I should be charged.  I signed a contract and Verizon is supposed to uphold their end of the bargain also.  I need a sensible and humane resolution to this problem because I am very unhappy and will not accept and 35 dollars for my pain and suffering.

0 Likes
Status changed to: In Progress
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes