Billing issues and non resolution
cfife

I have been trying to celar up and issue where I had an old account and a new one. The problem is I sent in two payments and they somehow got credited to the old closed account and now I am getting bills with overdue amount that keep growing. I have spent literally hours hours on the phone with customer service with each time I was told that it was cleared up. I have many services with Verizon and am reaching a point that I am about to cancel them all

I have sent in copies of requested paperwork again many times to a fax that somehow seems to loose everything. around January 3rd of this year (2013) I spent about 2 hours talking with someone who said she saw all of the issues and would be working with her supervisor to clear this up once and for all and would call me back if there were anything that would cause probblems with them getting this accompished. Now when I log on, I see the amount is growing even more. Is there a place I can meet with someone face to face and get this cleared up? I do not understand why this is so difficult to clear up.

At wits end....

cfife

0 Likes
Re: Billing issues and non resolution
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

cfife,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes