Billing problem - Why isn't there someone I can talk to live?
tbert1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received a call from Verizon today on my cell phone talking about my FiOS service is disconnected and it wanted me to call {edited for privacy} and make payment or pay online.  My account is up to date.

I am guessing someone is using my cell phone as their contact number. Where can I go to get this straightened out? I don't know if someone is using my information and racking a bill with Verizon. I don't want this to come and bite me later.

Anyone dealt with this before?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Billing problem - Why isn't there someone I can talk to live?
tbert1
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK.  It appears to be a mistake of some sort.  Normally they call your landline to contact you. I just talked to Verizon payment center, and, just as I thought, my account is up to date.

So it is somebody else's account that somehow got my cell phone number attached to.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tbert1
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK.  It appears to be a mistake of some sort.  Normally they call your landline to contact you. I just talked to Verizon payment center, and, just as I thought, my account is up to date.

So it is somebody else's account that somehow got my cell phone number attached to.

0 Likes
spoiler1

Did you find someone to talk to live.  I love computers but ones and zeros don't fit with problem solving.  You need to have something in the middle.

0 Likes
Sunny2363

Talk to a person

PLEASE call me

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic. Thank you!

0 Likes