Billing
DoloresMac

I was billed for multiple room DVR service I was told that this would be free.  Also you never sent me my bill that is due in February and you never sent notice that it was ready.  I happened to know that it was due today when I looked at my bank statement, so what is going on?  The charge is 27.99, rather steep in my opinion and surely not worth the extra charge.

0 Likes
Re: Billing
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
Re: Billing
androidOS

Billing is one of the more confusing part of Verizon's services. Never signed up for paper free statement and they stopped sending me statements for the past few months. Navigating through the myriad of information in their website like downloading copies of actual paper statements for several months (although it is supposed to be available) is very difficult. While going green is a good way of saving paper and slowly killing the services of the USPS, paper statements is the easiest way to go. 

Ofcourse, when it comes to payments one can pay in the website so easily with just a few clicks. 

The webmasters, whoever they are may have purposely made the website difficult to navigate or simply do not know what they are doing and even for computer savvy individuals like me have difficulty navigating it quickly. I run out time trying to get copies of paper statements for the past few months that I missed paper billing statements so I had to resort to using the phone. As usual, one has to deal with the computer generated operator and go through the phase of extracting what is the purpose of the call. I did get to a live operator on a sunday who was very courteous and agreed to email me those statements through my google mailbox. I used to have a Verizon email account but one day due to some confusion in account changes, it disappeared entirely and I have refrained for ever using it.

Have stuck with Verizon all these years even through a lot of misunderstandings regarding their FIOS service offers. Verizon thus deliver excellent fibre optic service but they have gotten so gigantic that it seems one department does not know what the others are doing for their customers. Verizon needs a conductor to direct each department to correctly coordinate themselves in one direction and that is towards better customer satisfaction.

Their website needs to be better simplified. They should hire Google who does everything with simplicity, uncluttered, and easy to navigate. Verizon should put themselves in the seat of customers who may know computers but cannot spend hours trying to get what they need from their website. Their information is not uptodate, especially when it comes to billing. My current online billing still show that I owe them a few months of unpaid bills when in fact they have been paid. I missed one month billing when they decided to put me paperless billing, that I never requested. I did got a reminder in the mail when I fell behind 2 months.

0 Likes