Billing
Tbones1

In March of this year I renewed my two year contract for tv,phone,internet. That seems to be my second mistake. After the past problems I encountered with customer service and bad information from reps which cost me more than I should have been paying, all on record. However the new contract seemed reasonable at the time. When I did renew in mid March I was sent an email from verizon with a approximate cost per month of 182.69. To me that means within a couple of dollars either way. My bill that came on March 31 was $201.87. Being on auto pay i did not noticed that it should have been pro rated for half a month. The next bill came in at 189.83 and that was only because I received a credit of $10.83 for cancelling the security bundle ( the charge for previous bill for bundle was $11.00 for security bundle .17 difference??) Now I know I am not going to get another $10.83 next month so by my calculations my bill will be back to $200.66. The supervisor I got on the phone still could not understand this and tells me my bill will be 189.83 which yes is better than $200.66 but still not 182.69 I have very little faith that my next bill will be near correct.

0 Likes
Re: Billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tbones,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes