Bogus charges to my account
Jorge1965

My internet was out and contacted Verizon.Operator could not fix my signal so he talked to me about sending Technician over. He advises me of extra charges if technician came into my home. I said no and disconnect my service immediately I wasn't working at that time so I could barely afford internet service little less a technician coming to my home to fix the problem. Technician did come to my house and asked the person in my home if he could come and check the line. I saw nothing wrong with that since he did not work inside my house according to the person in my house. When I saw my bill I almost passed out finding a total of almost $300. I contacted Verizon about that and they said there was nothing they could do...I sadly told them to terminate service..I would continue service if they drop these charges that  are evidently bogus from services never rendered.

0 Likes
Re: Bogus charges to my account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jorge1965,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Bogus charges to my account
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, Jorge. We had to close your private thread because we haven't received a reply from you in several days. Let us know in this thread if you need us to open it up again for you!

Thank you,

-Art

0 Likes