CANT GET TO MY RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT ONLINE
zainab1

EVERYTIME I LOGON IT KEEPS SAYING:

We are unable to process your request at this time.
Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I CANT SEE MY BILL AMOUNT, THE DUE DATE, MY BILL DETAILS OR ANYTHING. I HAVE PAPERLESS BILLING SO THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM. ITS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR WEEKS... I TRIED LIVE CHAT AND THATS ALSO DOWN.

0 Likes
Re: CANT GET TO MY RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT ONLINE
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
xoAnna

I'm having the same exact issue whilst trying to view the bill for my internet.

Please advise.

Thanks.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello xoAnna

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
User126

I am very frustrated and angry right now with Verizon customer service.  I am having the same problem, but I have never been able to log in yet.  I am a new customer, registered with installation tech and since then can not log in.  Talked to 2 reps, waited over an hour on hold between transfers only to be told by both that they could not help me and I needed transferred again.  All i want to do is log into my account!!!!!!!!!!  I can't believe the terrible customer service!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi User12,

Sorry you are having difficulty accessing your account online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jennd378

This issue has been going on for 2 months now!!! I'm unable to pay or see bill no matter what link I choose on the site. Any udate as to when it will be fixed? 😕

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jennd378

0 Likes
kewood05

This is absolutely absurd - I have the exact same message and there is NO way to contact verizon via phone regarding this matter. Terrible customer service and I absolutely plan on shopping around for other providers after this. Please advice ASAP.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kewood05,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your online account. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes