COMPLAINT, NEED A RESOLUTION IMMEDIATELY
billbz91

Hello, I had FIOS for a couple of years but then disconnected it because I had to move. I returned all my equipment as intructed in the box and instructions I received. For some reason on my account I have a bill of over $1200 dollars. It look like because Verizon thinks I did not return the equipment, which I did. This has been going on for like 3 or 4 months now. Every month Verizon puts on late charges. I have called serveral people but no one seems to help. If I don't get this resolved quickly I am going to file a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau and with other agencies as well.

0 Likes
Re: COMPLAINT, NEED A RESOLUTION IMMEDIATELY
stereo55
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know Verizon usually goes through UPS for returns , by chance did you get a reciept when you dropped off your equipment ?

If you did get a reciept , then I would fax them a copy of it and go from there , as that reciept shows proof of return . If you did NOT get a reciept , then possibly contact UPS and see if they can track it down .

Ive had a simular problem in the past with upgraded Verizon equipment returns, but I did have a UPS reciept which did save me alot of headaches on showing proof that all things were returned . Ive learned to ALWAYS get a shipping reciept when returning expensive FIOS equipment .

I hope things get straightened out for you  .

0 Likes
Re: COMPLAINT, NEED A RESOLUTION IMMEDIATELY
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes