CORRECT NAME
LUWALTHER

PLEASE CORRECT MY FIRST NAME, YOU'VE GOT IT SPELLED WRONG.  THE CORECT SPELLING IS THIS:

{edited for privacy}

I'D LIKE IT CHANGED AS WELL AS ON MY PAPER BILL AND MY SCREEN NAME ON MYVERIZON.COM, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION IN THE HANDLING OF THIS MATTER.

0 Likes
Re: CORRECT NAME
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

DonnaDeeDame

I have continuously tried to contact someone at Verizon not only to repair my internet service which has been down since 2/22/12 and my first name on the Verizon website which has not been corrected since calling in late January. I have been given a telephone number for the web people if you will that was wrong, when I called again about the web telephone number the person didnt' know there existed a telephone number for website issues. And finally the last person I spoke with said they took care of it, NO they have not. I am frustrated with Verizon at this point not only have I had billing issues since Dec/2011 now it's my internet I cannot get someone to help me resolve this issue. I have received a call today by the order resolutions dept who stated they tried  calling me on march 2 on my cell phone LIES, I have had no missed call or messages left. I finally got a phone call today, and they called me by my wrong name and stated they tried to call me at my old home number from a year and half ago! As many times as I have called and given Verizon my current address, telephone number and cell phone number I end up at square one. I have had it.

0 Likes
SunshineF
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DonnaDeeDame,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes